Attendance, Absence And Late Coming
1. Every student is expected to be on time for the school assembly before the commencement of class.
2. No student who is late or has been absent on the previous day may be admitted to the class without permission of the principal/vice-principal or those authorised by the principal/vice-principal. Absence must be explained in the school diary signed by the parent or local guardian on the page provided for absence. Failure to do so may result in the student being sent home.
3. In case of absence for more than three continuous days, a leave application must be submitted to the Principal's office.
4. Any student returning to school after an infectious disease or illness should produce a registered Doctor certificate permitting him/her to attend class.
5. All students are expected to attend class on the closing day and also on the opening day after each vacation. The names of those children who fail to do so or who do not return within three days of the re-opening are liable to be removed automatically from the register. Re-admission will be done only if there is a vacancy.
6. A student should have at least a minimum 75% attendance per term. Attendance below 75% will disqualify a student from appearing in the terminal examination.
7. Attendance in all tests is mandatory. Absence in any of the tests/examinations shall disqualify a student for promotion.